L&D guidance and insights that will help you strengthen the corporate learning and development plans for your remote or global teams. Learn from Mervyn Dinnen, a renowned thought leader in the HR space, and Anna Matthews, L&D leader at MSC Cruises, one of our many valued clients.
With hybrid or remote working now being the norm, you'll come away from this webinar with a greater understanding of how you can adapt your workplace learning initiatives to suit this new normal. Topics include performance enablement, job-based to skills-based development, and communities of learning. You'll also gather useful how-tos on practically applying a digital language training L&D plan to drive engagement, with first-hand examples from MSC Cruises.
This webinar has come to a close, but you can register for a recording
Date: Thursday 23 September
Time: 3pm - 4pm BST
- A review of successful corporate language training use cases
- Language training implementation strategies
- Training plan insider tips & showcase of outcomes using Busuu: Aircall & Ornikar
- Tracking ROI and leveraging Busuu
- Busuu customer success team
- Bettina Chou, L&D professional, Aircall
- Eléonore Petit, L&D professional, Ornikar